Friday, 6 December 2013

About me...

Thought i'd do a little tag letting you know some more about me, since all i've done so far are beauty blogs! So hopefully this one will actually be a short read and not a novel like all my others (haha)

So here goes...

1. Do you have a middle name?
    Yes, its Rachel
2. What is your Favorite subject in school?
    I'm at uni, so it would have to be law
3. What's your favourite drink?
    Cherry Coke, I drink it practically by the gallon
4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
    Headlights by Eminem ft Nate Ruess
5. What would you name your kids?
    I haven't even thought about it, way to far in the future!
6. Do you participate in any sports?
    Nope, except for the occasional jog I guess
7. Favourite book?
    The Morganville Series by Rachel Caine
8. Favourite colour?
    Maroon!
9. Favourite animal?
    TURTLES
10. Favourite perfume?
      Unfortunately, due to my skin sucking, i'm allergic to perfume :(
11.Have you ever been out of the country? If so, how many times?
     Yes! I've been away 4 times, 3 to Turkey and once to Greece
12. How many sibings do you have?
     I have one sister called Tegan
13. What is your favourite shop?
      Mac!
14. Favourite youtuber?
      Zoella!
15. Favourite movie?
      Gangster Squad
16.Favourite TV show?
     GLEE!
17. What kind of phone do you have?
      I have an iPhone 4
18. How tall are you?
      5"3 - super short!
19. How old are you?
     I am 18 :)
20. Do you have any pets?
       Yes I have two cats! Called Narla and  Munchkin!

So there tou go! I hope this was interesting! Comment and follow please! 

Leanne
xxx
      

No comments:

Post a Comment