Not sure how much longer my blogs are going to be posted daily, but hey ho we'll go with the flow!
Thought I'd keep it short and sweet with a review of my studio fix foundation by Mac, I mentioned this in my december favourites blog and told you guys that i'm nw10 and obviously I love it if it's in my favourites :p
The foundation lasts super long, even on its own, so with a primer its basically unstoppable.
There's a wide range of colours and even if one is slightly lighter than your true shade, they do a powder which can naturally bronze you up slightly to make a perfect match! (clever so and so's)
Although the foundation is quite pricey, it really is worth the money especially when compared to the likes of Chanel and YSL!
All in all its a great purchase, its literally one of the most high coverage foundations I've found and doesnt feel too heavy on the skin which I love!
I don't know what else to say really, so if you have any questions post below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
Hope you enjoyed this tid-bit blog!
Leanne
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment