Hey there!
Hopefully you don't get sick of tags, but I promise after this it's going to be another beauty blog! Comment below any posts you'd like to read!
Here is the sweater weather tag, I know it's a youtube tag, but I thought I could still answer the questions!
1. Favorite candle scent?
Vanilla Caramel Swirl, its not too sweet and just makes everywhere smell absolutely amazing!
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Tea, then hot chocolate (but only with squirty cream) then coffee!
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
I'm not really sure actually, I have the worst memory ever in history
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Dark lips, winged eyeliner doesnt look the best on me, sadly :(
5. Best fragrance for fall?
I'm allergic to perfume, but I love the smell of anything spiced apple
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
I don't celebrate thanksgiving, but I love roast potatoes!
7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Absolutely freezing and pretty much constantly raining!
8. Most worn sweater?
A grey knit jumper with black sleeves from new look! I tried to find a link but couldn't :(
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
Barry M nail paint in burgundy crush, its a really pretty maroon colour, so suited for winter!
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Neither, leaves are dirty and could have anything in and I dont really follow or like football!
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Leggings, dont get me wrong, I love skinny jeans, but leggings are so much comfier!
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Uggs! So fluffy and comfy!
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
No! I hate pumpkin spice, sorry if you disagree I just don't like it!
14. Favorite fall TV show?
Glee, always glee, any season!
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
The Pogues, fairytale of new york! Such an amazing song!
So there you go, all done! Hopefully you enjoyed reading this, follow or comment if you did!
Leanne
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment