Wednesday, 4 December 2013

My Skin Care Routine..

I've been sat here twiddling my thumbs for a while trying to think of something to post that anyone who reads might actually find helpful. I thought if I did my skincare routine it might give some people an idea of maybe what to use on their skin if their own routine isn't working out, or maybe if you dont use any sort of routine then this will let you know how I do it and then maybe you can try it or build your own based on similar stuff!

My skincare routine is mostly the same brand, but thats just because I have sensitive skin and I think it works best for my skin. I also think its really affordable compared to some brands, which is always a plus! I'll try to find some links for the products so you know where to find them, what they look like and their cost!

So actually getting to the routine now, the first thing I use is Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Makeup Remover. I literally love this stuff, all I do is take a cotton pad, squeeze the bottle over it until the cotton pad is covered but not absolutely soaked (this is bad and you'll end up with eye make up remover all over your face...speaking from experience). Then I just rub the pad gently over my closed eye until I think i've got the majority off, then I wipe under my bottom lashliine as usually some of the product just dances on down to there. I do this for both eyes then check to make sure i've got it all with maybe one more wipe of each eye!

Once my eyes are sparkling clean, I move onto the rest of my face, if you dont wear makeup either on just your eyes or at all you obviously dont need to do step one, and you're best starting here! The second product I use is Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Lotion. I pop a bit more than a pea size amount on my fingers, and then spread this all over my face. The next step is something I know some of my friends to a bit differently but you can do either way, I then take a cotton pad and wipe most of the product off, taking my makeup with it. However you can just move straight to step three which I know some people do!

Step Three is Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner.I usually use two or three cotton pads completely covered in this on my face, just pop the product on the pad and wipe my face in circular motions to make sure all my makeup is gone and my skin is completely clean.

If you have clear skin, and shower in a morning, then you can probably stop here! If however,  you're like me you and have some problem areas and get breakouts you could do what I do and use a facial clearing scrub!

I usually get a shower or bath in the evening so this is when I use my facial scrub but its just as easily used in a morning! I use Neutrogenas Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub. You basically wet your face and whack this on rubbing it all over your face in circular motions. You can wash it straight off, but I tend to leave it on til the end of my shower just to let it work its magic.

After I shower I moisturise which is a MUST, i can't stress enough, especially in winter, hydrating your skin is super important! Any moisturiser will do but I use Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser(simple again surprise surprise!) I dot this all over my face then blend it in! It works for 12 hours so is good to use in the morning and the night to make sure your face is always hydrated!

So there we go, if you're still reading well done, I know this is quite the hefty post but hopefully you find it helpful. Feel free to leave any questions in the comments box or put any suggestions for things you'd like to hear about!

Leanne xx

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any of the brands mentioned, all of the products mentioned
 I have bought myself with my own money.

Where to get the products!..

Eye Make Up Remover 
Cleanser
Toner
Facial Scrub


No comments:

Post a Comment