Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Christmas Eve or Boxing Day pamper ideas!

So I know I've not been the best with blogs lately, but 'tis the season to be jolly and forgive me!

I have felt like a little elf lately as all I've done is wrap presents for people, luckily I enjoy it otherwise I might be a tad more grumpy about it!

I thought a nice pamper post could give you all some ideas of what to do either tonight or on boxing day to relax yourself, if like me, you get way too over excited for christmas, then doing this tonight might help you sleep, or maybe to get over the madness that is christmas you could do it on boxing day!

So, first of all you want to remove all your makeup while running a bath, making sure your skin is lovely and clean, you can see my routine for taking off makeup in a previous post if you're interested.

Next, I like to pop a lovely bath bomb in the bath, or my favourite it seems of this month, the comforter bubble bar by lush! It literally smells so amazing and I have had it for quite a while because it's truly a beast of a bubble bar and you only need a little bit!

Then grab a beverage of some kind, and if you feel you need extra calming pop a face mask on! I'm actually loving one from Avon on the minute that helps with blemishes and makes your skin feel super soft and lovely, you leave it on for about 10 minutes then just wash it off, but usually I leave it on for the duration of my bath and wash it off just before I get out!

Once you've had your lovely hot bubble bath, moisturise to make your skin all lovely! Im into using body shop body butter and then any facial moisturiser!

Finally, I like to put a onesie or my comfiest pyjamas on and hop into bed with a cup of tea and a good book to read or my laptop to watch youtube, I simply either read or watch videos til I feel at complete relaxation level and then I go to sleep!

 I hope this gave you some ideas, and let me know if you have your own pamper night and anything you do differently! :)

Leanne
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment